Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Handstamped Pendants ~ Disney Inspired Line

One of the new things I've wanted to try for awhile is jewelry. I wanted something totally fresh that I haven't seen at our past craft shows. Pinterest has provided a wealth of inspiration and I found these hand stamped necklaces from mothers and bridal gifts. I thought they were really nice.

~ SO LET MY BRAINSTORMING BEGIN ~

I created a whole line of Disney Inspired Handstamped Pendants, mostly princesses, but will slowly be adding to the collection as ideas come to mind/requests from clients come in. (Currently, Lilo/Stitch & Minnie Mouse will soon be available)

Tinkerbell, Nemo, Rapunzel, and Lion King

Disney Cruise Line, Snow White, Belle, and Jasmine

Cinderella, Ariel, Aurora, and Mickey Mouse

Here is the link to purchase from our store: Diz Inspired Handstamped Pendants

Special thanks to DENISE from Facebook. It was *HER* idea for the Disney Cruise Line pendant. This has been my most popular one thus far.

**I am completely open to any requests so if you don't see something, please don't hestitate to ask. If there is a matching charm available, I will create it for you.**

1 comment: