Friday, September 16, 2011

Rockin' Birthday Card

Designed another birthday card for my husbands' goddaughter. She is 10 years old & has been playing guitar for a couple of years so I know she's going to flip when she opens her card.  Last year, she had asked me to teach her how to use my Expression & that night, she made cards for her dad & my hubby. Her dad bought her a Baby Bug shortly after that!!!

For the first time in FOREVER, I used ONLY Cricut cartridges & my Gypsy for this card. I usually end up only using SVG's & SCAL2 because I have more versatility, but surprisingly, my carts were sufficient for this project!!!



















Carts used: Rock Princess, Blackletter, Gypsy Font, & Wild Card

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cathy & Stacy,

    For some reason I cannot see your cards. They are showing as a red X. I just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete