Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bridal Shower Decorations

Here are some projects for a cousins' bridal shower. Wedding colors are Cobalt Blue and accent color is Watermelon Pink.... She LOVED everything!!!!

*Warning - Picture Heavy!!!

*¨*•.¸¸♥¸.•*¨*•☆☆•*¨☆•*¨*~ENJOY ~*☆¨*•☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸.•*¨*

Mini Hershey Candy Cake ~ Centerpiece for the gift table ~























Bridal Party Wine Glasses ~ To be used for Mamosa Toast the day of the wedding ~













Shower Favors (York Peppermint Patty Pieces are inside...the colors matched the wedding colors....)  ~











Bridal Party Exploding Box Card ~



























Personal Card for the bride ~ 






Seeing what it all looked like together ~



5 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!!!! I found your upload to the cricut message board! I would love to know how you made the box and the "treat bags"

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous decorations - I can see why she loved them. I'm sure this must have taken quite a bit of time. Wonderful ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely amazing! I'm going to bookmark this to keep it in mind as my wedding gets closer. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome. Love it . TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mini Hershey cake. Would like to make for my niece's shower. Can you tell me what you used for the form and the sizes of the layers. Thanks

    ReplyDelete